X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mancomm "Revised"

Today's Mancomm Topic is "WHO AM I."

WHO AM I

Hii, I believe that a person gets moulded through his life experiences, learnings and perceptions, that’s how a person becomes who he/she is and how he/she will react in certain situation I belong to a small town Sikar located in Rajasthan where woman are prohibited to grow as far as education and career are concerned, they are denied the basic rights, to take decisions related to their own life. Living in such a society I Anusuiya Sharma took a decision to break all such barriers and norms of restrictions and started the journey to pursue the path of success. Charity begins at home, I don’t believe in giving a lecture on morality, I did it and it may not be a large step but somewhere down the streets of an orthodox country, I let a girl breath freedom, that’s my contribution. I had my flaws when I came here but my determination to stand out and let the world remember my name made me work with all blood and sweat. I concentrate on improving myself rather than giving free suggestions to others, yes I am stubborn, I am opinionated, I might have my flaws but I am determined to succeed and ready to put in all efforts and that’s who I am.
    Attached Files

Comment

The topic for today is who am I.
      This is simple yet one of the most complicated questions we face.
      I am all my past, present and future. My past has help me learn from all my experience, Good decision, bad ones and learnings this is the base on which we can say who I am.
      My present is how I am grooming myself and taking up the challenges and grabbing the opportunities to make myself better from what I was yesterday.
      Future is unpredictable but from my side I can make sure that I am proactive for any situations, wherever I be any company, my start up anything I want to contribute and bring value add my best and be the best version of myself. All of the above I want to be a good human being who helps others, motivate them and inspire them to be their best.
      Few points which makes me unique
      My 4 Ps

1. Persistent
      2. Persuasive
      3. Performer
      4. Presenter

In the end I would say their is no one thing which defines me it's my qualities my flaws everything combined defines me who I am.

​​​

Comment

WHO AM I?

A question to ponder upon which needs a hell lot of introspection. There's not a single trait that defines my personality but it's a mix all the qualities and traits I possess. In this session, I would talk about my past, present and future that shaped my personality in becoming who I am today. I would also like to talk about my flaws that I need to work upon. I focus on working on my flaws that would help me achieve greater heights in life.

ThankYou!

Comment

Who Am I? I am a person who tries to learn from my life's experiences, a person who tries to move forward in order to achieve his goals. I am a person who loves to travel. I believe in having few friends on whom I can trust on, rather than a big friend circle.

Comment

we may come across many questions. which can be answerable and which cannot be answerable, if you want to explore yourself make sure that you have to know who you are? I assessed myself and came to know myself in the light of the corporate world.
            As the present day scenario, every individual is asked on their qualities and traits which individual possess. it helps to make to assess own talents, traits and analysis.
            now I will say my traits and qualities which can differentiate from others.
            1. keen observer
            2. proactive thinker
            3. patience
            4. impacter
            5. Ethical standards
            with these above qualities, I can achieve the dreams and can fulfil the aims of my organisation

Comment

Who am i?
              That's the question i asked.
              I would classify myself as a Logician.
              Logician personality would help me to be great analyst and open to different opinions
              My personailty traits can be divided in 4 types:
              I=Introverted
              N+iNituitive
              T=thinking
              P=perceiving

This qualities define me about WHO AM I?
              http://gph.is/1jZKy4a

Comment

WHO AM I?
                i beleive this world is just like a management so you should consider yourself best rather than weaker and dishonest .this is the line which explains me .past present future are the three universal laws .past help me to become a individual person good decisions and act like a guy .as far as present is concerned past played a very curicial role to become what am i .
                360 degree thinker
                explorer
                traveller
                trend maker
                brand associated guy
                independent
                all these are competitive edge which surely help me to become a king maker entrepreneur in the near future.
                i think combination of all the triats makes you perect who u ARE.

Comment

Who am I? What qualities do I possess? What I can do? Supported by these questions one can attain efficiency. I always test my efficiency before starting any work. To attain success and to move your life ahead it is required to identify yourself. My name is Abhinav Mishra and I am 21 year old, I asked myself a question “who am I”, I got answer from my inner sole “ TUAM SUDDOSI MUKTOSI NIRANJANOSI” and I always believe in my inner voice which says That I can do everything and I can achieve everything. Some of the time I do faced hurdles but I faced them boldly and sometime they weekend me. But still outcomes are always positive, because of the positivity I possess, that provides strength to me. Difficulties in your path will always be there. Some said your planets are not supporting you, some said your behavior is not friendly and some says your getup is not up to the mark. Only thing that matters to me is how I am taking these feedback, I always tried to stay positive and perform well. “NAHI SUPTASAYA SINGHASIYA PRAVISHANTI MUKHE MRIGA” sote hue sher ke muh me mrig kabhi khud pravesh ni kr sakta, Because only business doers attracts Lakshmi and lazy one always course others.
                  Last edited by [email protected]; 05-30-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Tanmay
                    Tanmay commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fine presentation. Innovative........

• Narayan Reddy
                    Narayan Reddy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Very well said

• simanta0001
                    simanta0001 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nicely written! one who knows himself, will conquer everything.

Who Am I...? Without my name, Without my family background, As an individual, This is a question I suggest to everyone to think on that and you will definitely find who are you. So now lets talk about my self, I am a self motivated person with lots of dreams to make them true. I am an extrovert person who talks a lot and have a good convince power, I am an optimistic person with lots of positive attitude, I love to take responsibility and currently head of Operational department of my college.
                  I want to be an Digipreneour below the line 5 years and want to generate employment in IT Sector
                  Yes this is what I am
                  I am Mohammad Junaid Qureshi
                  In last I just want to say
                  "If you can dream it
                  You can do it"

Comment

Good evening everyone i am divya jain.........who am i ?? i am the best son for my family, best brother for my brothers n sister.............i had very different or unique thing in me........lIt's my name spelling of my name..divya....... Everyone get confused when they see my name, even google get confused. If anyone search about me on Facebook they will find that i am born n brought up in kota rajasthan..... Pursuing pgdm from tbs did my engineering in ec from macet but these attributes doesn't define who i am? i always think positive that gives me motivation to work and widen my thought process. I always try to learn new things and try to increase my knowledge. I like to explore new places to know different cultures of different state. I want to start my own restaurant after 5 years. And want to open home for everyone.
                    I am proud to be taxilain.
                    Last edited by Divya Jain; 05-26-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

A question when someone ask you “Who are you?” and that moment it’s easy as well as tough to answer. The answer to the question “who am I? is easy but complicated when it comes.
                      Past, Present, Future is all about me.
                      Learning’s and experiences from the past is what have made me today and the activity of today will determine my future. Today is the present situation about what i have learned from my past and improving myself day by day to achieve a more better position as compared to my previous day. So the future is determined by the way we are performing today. One single characteristic or trait cannot define “who am i?” but multiple characteristics and traits are required to define me.
                      So, the learning’s and experience today is a result of tomorrow or my future. I look forward to keep learning and improve myself to a better position in future and would like to contribute to the industry and country.

Comment

WHO AM I
                        Hii, I believe that a person gets moulded through his life experiences, learnings and perceptions, that’s how a person becomes who he/she is and how he/she will react in certain situation I belong to a small town Sikar located in Rajasthan where woman are prohibited to grow as far as education and career are concerned, they are denied the basic rights, to take decisions related to their own life. Living in such a society I Anusuiya Sharma took a decision to break all such barriers and norms of restrictions and started the journey to pursue the path of success. Charity begins at home, I don’t believe in giving a lecture on morality, I did it and it may not be a large step but somewhere down the streets of an orthodox country, I let a girl breath freedom, that’s my contribution. I had my flaws when I came here but my determination to stand out and let the world remember my name made me work with all blood and sweat. I concentrate on improving myself rather than giving free suggestions to others, yes I am stubborn, I am opinionated, I might have my flaws but I am determined to succeed and ready to put in all efforts and that’s who I am.

Comment

Hi, My name is Abhishek Singh and I would like to tell all of you that Who am I? This is the very easy question but difficult to answer. The topic Who am I includes Past, Present and Future of my life that means what I had done, What I am doing and what I will do in Future. I am born and bought up in Guwahati, Assam. Currently I am pursing my P.G.D.M from Taxila Business School. After 5 to 7 Years I want to open my own business and give employment to the other people and I also want to do something for the society. My qualities are: -
                          1: - Punctual
                          2: - Time Management
                          3: - Keen Observer
                          4: - Self - Motivation

Comment

Hi
                            Today in short note I am describing myself. i.e. who am I
                            So what define who am I, is this a personality, attributes character, attitude, or behavior, that I possesses _ no but it’s a combination all these things that make me who I am
                            Who I am - a very important question for every human king to know your true self
                            Knowing and understanding yourself better, in turn, leads to
                            1. Better decision making,
                            2. Setting and reaching appropriate goals
                            3. Ultimately living more a productive life.
                            So who am i
                            I am a person who is at most crucial stage in my academic career life, as I studding PGDM in Taxila Business School
                            I am a boy, who enjoys the adolescence and new responsibilities
                            The education that has obtained through life has contributed immensely to the shaping of my personality.
                            I am not afraid of challenges, always considering them a new opportunity for the personal growth and development of profession skills.
                            I have always enjoyed learning, being able to understand the underlying reasons for the events that take place in the surrounding world. I believe that Stop learning = Stop growth
                            I would never be as satisfied with what I can do
                            I am a boy, who loves experiences. If you try to examine the values of my family members and contrast them to mine, you will see a low difference.
                            I would save money for a donation, rather than a new car.
                            I enjoy trying new exciting activities that take place around me.
                            The world has so much to offer. My admiration in life are bound to the opportunity of having a new experience.
                            The main principle that I always try to apply to my life and every activity that comes along is the necessity of doing your best at all times.
                            I have been inspired much by the new acquaintances, which are beyond successful and happy, guiding me through the core notions of behavior that would guarantee rewards.
                            I can also be described as a person, who is hardly ever satisfied with the condition of the surrounding things. I can be overwhelmed with stress, having little willingness to continue trying. However, I am defined by my family and friends, who will always give a helping hand and support me.

Comment

Working...
                            X