Mancomm "Revised"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO AM I?
    If we see the question is very simple but has a deep meaning. We always try to know about the people around us but never try to find out or know who we are? what we are supposed to be?
    I think there is no single description that can define the complete you- the complete me. Its all about the combination of our choices, education, personality, way of dressing or something else that describes us. Basically I am born and brought up in Tinsukia(Assam). I am very much optimistic towards my life,I always follow my dreams because I believe leaving your dream behind or sacrificing them for others will never let you be the person you want to be. I don't know what I will be down the line 5yrs from now but I can say that yes I want to create employment opportunities for my country. I believe we are not here only for ourselves ,only for our dreams rather fulling dream and contributing towards society as well will make my life that is gifted to me only for once a complete one. I don't want to live only for myself, I want a different life where I can make my presence felt. I believe in working so hard that and contribute myself to the best possible way. Yes I do have flaws but I believe in rectifying them and learning from them because without mistake no one can grow.

Message I want to share- Don't be a person what other's want you to be, Be a person who you want to be!!

Comment

Today’s topic is who am I and this topic requires a lot of self-introspection and by going through this I have discovered some of my qualities, attributes that has helped me to become who am I at present from what I was in past and the qualities I am possessing right now how they are going to help me in building my future. On the basis of self-introspection I can say that I am trustworthy person, I am bit emotional, love to interact and about my future I want to open my own business ie. Of Laundry and will contribute for the social cause by reducing unemployment.

Comment

Good evening everyone i am divya jain. Who am i ?? I am the best son for my family, best brother for my brothers n sister. I have very different or unique thing in me.It's my name, spelling of my name..divya. Everyone get confused when they see my name, even google get confused. If anyone search about me on Facebook they will find that i am born n brought up in kota, rajasthan. Pursuing PGDM from Taxila Business School i did my engineering in electronics and communication from Maharishi Arvind College of Engineering and Technology but these attributes doesn't define who i am? i always think positive that gives me motivation to work and widen my thought process. I always try to learn new things and try to increase my knowledge that's why I like to explore new places to know different cultures of different state. I want to start my own restaurant after 5 years. And want to open home for everyone.
        Being a part of taxila i have improved my communication, Professional skills and personal skills. i our college we use to use to attend the classes from 9 AM till mid night so i can work for 18 hours a day.
        I am proud to be Taxilain.

Comment

Hello,
          My name is Sourabh Sharma and I want to tell every one of you that who am I? This is the simple question however hard to reply. The theme who am I incorporates Past, Present and Future of my life that implies what I had done, what I am doing and what I will do in Future. I am born and bought up in Alwar, Rajasthan. As of now I am tightening my P.G.D.M from Taxila Business School.
          My traits are: -
          Positive Attitude
          Nobility
          Strictness
          Team Player
          Talent
          I anticipate continue learning and enhance myself to a superior position in future and might want to add to the business and nation.
          Last edited by sourabh kumar sharma; 05-30-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

My name is Tanumaya Ghosh. I am a 23 year old engineer. A future entrepreneur.

Those above there sentences are what right now I feel about my self. If I talk about if I go back to only 2 years from now I was not sure that what I want to be. But right now it doesn't bother me any more because I started knowing my self started learning things about myself. To know myself completely it is tough job for me but I think right now I am in aright path to find my self. Its been a good experience so far. With in next 10 year there will be my Wikipedia page. people will read about me and my achievements on Wikipedia of my entrepreneurship.

Today,
            It really doesn't bother me that "who am I??" The thing that bothers me today is "whom I want to be?? "

Thank you

Comment

I am not the combination of 7 letters (RANDHIR). I am not what a physical body look like . I am an individual who got his own personality. i am a human being and i exhibit the attributes of a typical human being.I smile , i cry , i laugh and i hurt people. moreover i lend my helping hand to the needy. i am a part of an NGO which works for providing helping hand to AIDS infected children most interesting thing about me is i write when i get angry or disappointed. i ease down my anger on a piece of paper. i have summer birthday but since last 5 years it has become monsoon one . my friends calls me by name 'RAAJ' and my guardian calls me something which i cant say it is funny though. i see myself a human being who is here for some purpose and my purpose is to continue the noble assignment of almighty. down the line 10yrs from now i want to see as a human being who did something extraordinary for fellow human being. this is who i am . A humble flesh and blood.

Comment

WHO AM I?

Hello! I am NIVEDITA GOUR. I belongs to Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh.
                The personality type that I am is "Jolly and Fun-loving" Girl. The most probably a Complete "I" can only be made through the perfect combination of the personality traits and the overall qualities that a person consists of. The qualities that make me the most efficient girl who believes in "Enjoying every moment of life". The concept of love and smile can change your life and will definitely help in growing a strong person in the inner soul. The perservance in nature had emerged me as a STRONG GIRL even I had so tough situations in my way then also I came to be strong enough to overcome the situation. the life has lots of challenges and I am strong to face every challenge with a SMILE.
                "STOP DREAMING AND START WORKING ON DREAMS"
                I already implemented the above saying now its your turn........

Comment

Who am i?
                  I am amrita shukla i am here to define who am i….people say that i am sorted. I am determined, i am head strong but the question is… am i just a combination of adjectives or i am human far beyond definition.
                  My journey of gaining insight started when i took the decision of switching from the tag of being engineer to being a manager toward the path of learning the art of managing everything.
                  People say that you cannot do it but that makes me different. I don’t compromise with honesty and this is the utmost contribution toward the society. After five year the girl of my age would be planning to go on family trip that time i would exploring the world through independence. That is what i am…….a dreamer with open eyes envision mind and working hands…..so that fulfilment of my dream does not depend on the decision of other….so the answer is who am i….i am a dreamer with con vision.

Comment

who am i
                    Hello everyone my name is poonam puri from Raipur chhattishgarh now i am pursuing PGDM course for Taxila business school Jaipur Rajashthan. I like to share few points which was easily define what type of personality i have. I am a empathy girl being able to listen and understand the others feeling because we all are human. my personal dream make my mom and dad proud to be successful girl. my future professional dream have a job that i enjoy and successful in that job. I am that type of person to look on the bright side of life and i like to make life as enjoyable as possible.

Comment

Completing your studies and getting a good job in a good company with a handsome salary, every one has this same plan for there future, isn't it?
                      I was also having the same plan for my future, but with this plan there was one more thing in my mind that was to be different from the crowd. And this makes me to see the different angle of myself. it was that if I can use my skills and talent for someone else to fulfill their dreams. Then why I cannot use the same to create my own world and my own dreams. If I will also move with the crowd then what will be my identity?
                      WHO AM I???
                      Yes I can and I should use my skills and my talent to create my own world. I know I can do this.
                      I will create my own identity, I will be my own boss with a purpose to have a satisfied and a fulfilled life.
                      I AM FREE TO BE ME...

Comment

Hiiii
                        Many people want to know about others but only few want to know about themselves so with the question Who Am I , i came with my introspection .
                        Till now as per my knowledge i might be unsuccessful but i believe that with the past experience which i gained threw the projects assignments and internship i will be successful in future .
                        I believe your college and schools always contribute in your personality it makes you the person actually a society need. So I’m pursuing my PGDM from Taxila Business School Jaipur. I am always ready to grab the opportunity and always want to take challenges.
                        i m habitual of thinking in a positive manner , may be i am having some weaknesses but how i am going to improving them is going to define me actually who i am.
                        If you are able to improve yourself you are able to improve the society so first improve yourself this is the biggest contribution of yours in development of a society and nation.

Thank you
                        Last edited by SunilKumari; 06-02-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Hello
                          WHO AM I
                          Myself Jaiprakash Masheswari, I am an Entrepreneur so this leads to me possession of specific uncommon trait in myself they are
                          Focus
                          Self-Reliance
                          Keen Learner
                          Creative
                          Team Player
                          Decision Maker
                          Positive Thinker
                          Bargainer
                          So using them I am clearly focused on future plans whole batch have plan of going for job but from the first day I want open my own venture take it to that heights that everyone should feel proud of me like my college Taxila Business School should i.e. our student and all my faculties and same in the case of family and friends. Through Entrepreneurship I want to contribute my value to my society and my nation.
                          Last edited by Jaiprakash Maheshwari; 05-31-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X