The PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) offered by Taxila Business School is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India and designed to develop thinking process required in critical situation and decision making for careers in business & top management and day to day life.
The Taxila PGDM is more than a world-ranked general management qualification; it is 24 months journey that will fundamentally alter the way you approach business, your career and your life. The exhilarating combination of intensive learning, practical application and personal development will sharpen student’s skills, boost their performance and give the clarity to plot the next, decisive phase of career.
At Taxila we have designed a program that looks at developing student as an individual. We have developed the program in a way that helps students evolve as a person. Our previous batches have already had an extremely diversified exposure which would go a long way in developing them as effective managers and responsible leaders.
The Taxila PGDM not only creates strong foundation for higher end package job opportunities but also develop a platform of entrepreneurial opportunities enhancing knowledge, business acumen and attitude in establishing technology-driven start-ups by nurturing young brains towards creativity & innovation in an academic environment though its incubation centre.
We have outstanding elevated expectations for the ability that we take in to our program. As an Applicant, prevalent administration qualities, correspondence and relational aptitudes, responsibility, critical thinking capacity, esteem driven outlook, demonstrable skill, adaptability, inspiration and sharp scholarly interest are prerequisite.
About SAP :
SAP Systems, Applications and Products is the world’s largest business software company – founded in 1972 and headquartered in Walldorf, SAP Company produces 400+ business softwares. SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is the standard software all businesses need to run their business processes. In this field SAP ERP is the most prevalent product in the world. It covers all of the processes thus, is used in many different divisions of a company. Additionally, products such as SAP- HCM preferably suited for Human resource Management, SAP -MM (Material Management) , SAP -SD (Sales and Distribution) and many more are specially tailored for certain business areas. In order to adjust SAP products to a company’s structure it can be customized according to the respective needs. If this internal customizing-process should not be sufficient, new programs and add-ons can be written in SAP- ABAP – the SAP-own coding language. The possibilities are endless. With the growing number of SAP customers, the need for young professionals with SAP-skills increases – no matter in which area. SAP is for example used by logistic companies, the telecommunication sector, automotive companies, as well as banks and the retail sector. No matter which area and position you prefer, SAP-skills are needed – and evermore often expected – in almost any of them. Thus, having a basic understanding of SAP is a great asset to any application and can help concreting one’s own plan of the personal career and reaching intended goals quicker.
SAP modules in Taxila Business School
The different specialization of Sap ERP course can be said SAP Modules. 200+ Modules are available on SAP ERP. Students from all backgrounds like finance, business, Engineering, medical, marketing, aeronautical, programming, health science etc can go for specializations in SAP.
SAP FICO- Finance and Controlling
SAP HCM- Human Capital Management
SAP MM- Material management
SAP SD- Sales and Distribution
SAP ABAP- Advanced Business Application Programming
SAP Global Certification
Globally certified SAP professionals are the highly paid professionals across the world. Global certification is mandatory for the recognition of SAP Consultants in the worlds market. It is valid in 190 countries. After completing the SAP training and learning program of 200hours in SAP, Students will get the Participation Certificate with the logo of SAP INDIA and TAXILA BUSINESS SCHOOL which is a system generated certificate on the name of the student. When student receives the participation certificate then S/he will be eligible for appearing SAP GLOBAL CERTIFICATION in the SAP Authorized exam centers. S/He may appear for the global examination according to their convenience (anytime) after getting the participation certificate by completing the training program with Taxila Business School. The participation certificate is valid globally and will integrate with the SAP INDIA through Taxila Business School.
Why is SAP so important?
SAP and Taxila Business School have joined hands to teach SAP module at Taxila Business School. Minimum placement expected is Rs 12.00 Lac for SAP Globally Certified students with Taxila PGDM.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP AG is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services. 41+ years of innovation and customer focus across 24 industries:
• 2,56,000+ companies worldwide uses SAP in 188 countries, 11000 in India.
• 63% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system.
• 70% of SAP customers are SMEs.
SAP share of Forbes 2000 companies by Sector:
• Consumer Products and Life Science 79%
• Discrete Manufacturing 83%
• Energy and Natural Resources 75%
• Financial Services 57%
SAP in India; some interesting facts:
• 11 out of 16 Navratnas run SAP like BEL, BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, IOCL,
• 9 out of 10 most profitable and largest companies run SAP
• 36 out of 50 ET 500 companies run SAP
• 25 out of 40 largest Indian companies named by Forbes run SAP
More than 400 selected courses covering the latest SAP solutions, technology like
• SAP Mobility
• SAP Hana
• SAP Cloud
Benefits to students:
• Edge over Students from other Business Schools.
• Industry Relevant course with rich business process Knowledge.
• Quality Placement and highly rewarding career.
• Opportunity to appear for GLOBAL LEVEL Certification conducted by SAP.
• Students can easily handle key transactions in modules like finance module, Logistics module, CRM and HR module etc. The course can help them to easily manage cash flow cycle, monitor incoming payments etc, Hence, Company using SAP would prefer to hire such students and deploy them to handle the software.
• Certified Consultants (i.e. On clearing the global certification) will be hired by SAP B1 / R3 Implementing companies and deployed to understand requirements of New SAP software buyers. They will be responsible to ensure that the software is customized to the client requirements.
• INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT: SAP certified professional can start their own firm and work as an independent consultant to New SAP B1/R3 software buyers.
• SAP Certified Trainers: With implementation experience, SAP Consultants can take up a training profession.
TAXILA PGDM+SAP offers:
• 5352 hours of Class room training ( From 9.0Am to midnight)
• One year of SAP training
• 900 hours of corporate internships( Three internships)
• 360 hours of Student Exchange Program
• 110 hours of live paid projects
• 100% campus placements 6 months before the course completion
There is number of records available that says that mere good academics are not going to pay you in your career path, corporate managers are looking for something extra. And the million dollar question is what is this extra??? This extra is Development and honing of analytical skills so that decision making gets fast Development and mastery of people-leading and people-management skills, which is all about designing and human relations
Development and deepening of life-long personal and professional relationships, as it is all about team and relationships PGDM is one professional course that opens up more doors for you. More knowledge means you are capable of doing more things and you would be looked upon highly in the business world. This increases your awareness, your learning and you will reap profits for lifetime if you know how to leverage it.Today corporate is looking forward to those who know how to produce highly valued accomplishments and PGDM/MBA will serve as an entry ticket to many organizations.
You have chance to meet thought leaders, corporate executives and visionaries who come and speak. If you connect with them and build on that relationship, you have an unfair competitive advantage. PGDM is not just a professional course but a career choice and it makes you different and it is this differentiation which is been recognized and is waited for in corporate jungle.