Form Filling Guidelines: Form Cost: Rs.900.0 (Round 2; From Feb,01 to Feb,20)
1. For filling application first time go to “New Application” under “Apply Online”. To edit your saved application, go to “Login” under “Apply Online”.
2. Your password for editing the application form will be sent on your registered email address.
3. Rows with astreak (*) are compulsory to fill.
4. You may fill your application form in multiple events. Once you have entered in your details kindly click “Save” button to save your application for Re-Edit next time. Once you have submitted your form, data cannot be changed.
5. Payment: The payment for the application form Rs.900.00 can be done only after clicking “Submit” button. The payment can be done through Debit Card, Credit Card or online transfer.
Course and Hostel Fee Funding: 100% education loan is available.
FAQ: What is the last date to apply? What is the admission process? When is PI?
The last date to apply online for Taxila PGDM+SAP is 20th Feb 2018. That means only those candidates who have applied before 20th Feb 2018 will get a chance to appear for the admission process.
The selection process is as as below:
1. Personal Interview-1(PI-1)Telephonic round: It has 10 marks
2. Personal Interview-2(PI-2): Skype/ WhatsApp call: It has 20 marks
3. Online case study Analysis under controlled environment: It has 20 marks
For the final selection, the process as mentioned on the http://taxila.in/selection-criteria/ will be followed.
PI-1 We will inform you of your schedule accordingly.
For Round 1:
The results will be declared on 31st January 2018. The selected candidates need to deposit Rs.50,000 against registration fee on or before 5th Feb 2018 till 23.59 hrs, failing which the candidature will get cancelled and the seat will be passed to the next candidate in waiting.
If the name does not appear in the selection list, candidate may deposit Rs.25000/ (irrevocable) to keep her/his name in the waiting list alive. On the cancellation/ dropout of students the seat will be offered to such candidates on priority/ merit basis. In case of non-selection Rs.25000/- will be refunded back to the student on 10th day of Batch start (from 21st June 2018). In case of selection Rs 25000/ will be adjusted against registration fee.