To provide high quality management education to working professionals through advancement of knowledge in all business related disciplines and development of ethos of corporate professionalism in these executive students.
Benefit of PGDM (Executive)
One should consider the executive PGDM ROI. Yes, the PGDM (Executive) candidate themselves will benefit from a greater salary, career advancement, and entrepreneurial skills. But the PGDM candidate’s family and friends are also likely to benefit from each of these outcomes as well, while an employer will benefit from the enhanced skill set, and team members can draw on the broader perspective their colleague now brings to the table. Executive PGDM ROI, therefore, benefits all of those around the newly minted graduate. The Taxila PGDM (Executive) will also help you to
- Acquire advanced knowledge in management,
- Develop past knowledge,
- Apply new knowledge acquired in complex fields,
- Increase capacity to adapt to globalization,
- Validate personal profiles and styles of management,
- Integrate and progress in new forms of firms,
- Develop a transversal approach to firms.
- Move up the corporate ladder
PGDM (Executive) Program
PGDM (Executive) is a 12 months program offered by Taxila Business School, Jaipur conducted on Weekdays in the evening and & Sundays, so you avail the benefits of the same top-ranked curriculum of our full-time PGDM in addition to latest case study discussion and best pool of industry experienced faculty to build a solid foundation in all functional areas of business while gaining global, technology and entrepreneurial perspectives.
This certificate program is designed specifically for Working Executives/Professionals who wish to enhance their practical knowledge, skills and capabilities essential for managing and leading organizations without sacrificing their current jobs. This also helps the working executives combine skill building with exploration of good management practices.
About the Curriculum
TAXILA has always been innovative in its approach to management education and has been updating its curriculum and program structure to incorporate the constant evolution of new thoughts and practices in management, as well as to address the emerging needs of industry. The Institute has recognized for quite some time that management education in the new millennium ought to:
- Encourage students to explore, experiment and learning to learn.
- Enable students to meet with confidence the uncertainties and challenges in the business environment.
- Impart skills to enable students to adapt to changes in situations, people or processes.
- Enable the students to learn functional knowledge and expertise in order to excel in their chosen fields of work.
- Enable the students to appreciate the robustness of management theories with practice.
- Equip the students with an appreciation of values, ethics and principles of social justice.
We are committed to excellence in post graduate management education, research and practice by nurturing and developing global wealth creators, leaders and donors. We shall continually benchmark ourselves against the best‐in‐class institutions. We shall foster continuous learning and reflection, achievement‐orientation, creative interdependence and respect for diversity with a holistic concern for ethics, environment and society.
The institute’s has set the following as the program level goals –
- Demonstration of mastery in the fundamentals of technical and functional areas of management of an enterprise.
- Demonstration of understanding of effective integration and co‐ordination of all functional areas and resultant impact on performance.
- Demonstration of conceptual knowledge and skills to view an enterprise as a whole and of how the enterprise’s strategy and organization be harmonized with external forces in the environment
- Application of the principles of ethics and corporate governance in a variety of settings.
- Demonstration of the capacity to take leadership role in business situations.
4) Class Room Pedagogy (07.00 pm to 10.30 pm from Thursday to Saturday & 09.00am to 12.00pm on Sunday)
The classroom sessions comprise of four terms spread across single academic year of study. The first three terms consists of a rigorous and intensive grounding in basic management functions. These courses are compulsory in nature. During the fourth term, the student can opt for electives, based on their areas of interest. TAXILA offers electives in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Systems, Operations, General Management and Human Resource Management. The class room pedagogy ranges across traditional class room instruction, simulations, case discussions, role plays, etc. Simulations and case discussions are adopted extensively across the curriculum, to supplement class room instruction/lecture. Simulations illustrate the complex interplay of variables and replicate real situations, and the student can understand or decide on a course of action. Discussion of cases based on business situations helps a student connect the theory that s/he is learning with practical reality. S/he must understand situations, and may or may not have to decide on a course of action, based on the information available. Thus, class room instruction, when supplemented with case based discussions and simulations, helps the student in developing a deep and rich understanding of business and management.