PGDM with SAP
SAP Systems, Applications and Products is the world’s largest business software company – founded in 1972 and headquartered in Walldorf, SAP Company produces 400+ business softwares. SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is the standard software all businesses need to run their business processes. In this field SAP ERP is the most prevalent product in the world. It covers all of the processes thus, is used in many different divisions of a company. Additionally, products such as SAP- HCM preferably suited for Human resource Management, SAP -MM (Material Management) , SAP -SD (Sales and Distribution) and many more are specially tailored for certain business areas. In order to adjust SAP products to a company’s structure it can be customized according to the respective needs. If this internal customizing-process should not be sufficient, new programs and add-ons can be written in SAP- ABAP – the SAP-own coding language. The possibilities are endless. With the growing number of SAP customers, the need for young professionals with SAP-skills increases – no matter in which area. SAP is for example used by logistic companies, the telecommunication sector, automotive companies, as well as banks and the retail sector. No matter which area and position you prefer, SAP-skills are needed – and evermore often expected – in almost any of them. Thus, having a basic understanding of SAP is a great asset to any application and can help concreting one’s own plan of the personal career and reaching intended goals quicker.
SAP modules in Taxila Business School
The different specialization of Sap ERP course can be said SAP Modules. 200+ Modules are available on SAP ERP. Students from all backgrounds like finance, business, Engineering, medical, marketing, aeronautical, programming, health science etc can go for specializations in SAP.
SAP FICO- Finance and Controlling
SAP HCM- Human Capital Management
SAP MM- Material management
SAP SD- Sales and Distribution
SAP ABAP- Advanced Business Application Programming
SAP Global Certification:
Globally certified SAP professionals are the highly paid professionals across the world. Global certification is mandatory for the recognition of SAP Consultants in the worlds market. It is valid in 190 countries. After completing the SAP training and learning program of 200hours in SAP, Students will get the Participation Certificate with the logo of SAP INDIA and TAXILA BUSINESS SCHOOL which is a system generated certificate on the name of the student. When student receives the participation certificate then S/he will be eligible for appearing SAP GLOBAL CERTIFICATION in the SAP Authorized exam centers. S/He may appear for the global examination according to their convenience (anytime) after getting the participation certificate by completing the training program with Taxila Business School. The participation certificate is valid globally and will integrate with the SAP INDIA through Taxila Business School.
SAP Education pertains to training in the various functional and technical modules of SAP. The curriculum combines business, academic and technical skills to broaden students’ understanding in the theory and application of information technology in business.
Benefits of SAP:
- Generally fresh SAP consultants starts at Rs 10 to 15 lac.
- Edge over Students from other Business Schools.
- Industry Relevant course with rich business process Knowledge.
- Quality Placement and highly rewarding career.
- Opportunity to appear for GLOBAL LEVEL Certification conducted by SAP.
- Students can easily handle key transactions in modules like finance module, Logistics module, CRM and HR module etc. The course can help them to easily manage cash flow cycle, monitor incoming payments etc, Hence, Company using SAP would prefer to hire such students and deploy them to handle the software.
- Certified Consultants(i.e. On clearing the global certification) will be hired by SAP B1 / R3 Implementing companies and deployed to understand requirements of New SAP software buyers. They will be responsible to ensure that the software is customized to the client requirements.
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT: SAP certified professional can start their own firm and work as an independent consultant to New SAP B1/R3 software buyers.
- SAP Certified Trainers: With implementation experience, SAP Consultants can take up a training profession.
Why SAP is so important :
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP AG is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services. 41+ years of innovation and customer focus across 24 industries:
- Globally 6000+ companies, 11 of 14 Navratna companies, 36 of 50 ET 500 Companies, 18 of 20 companies in BCG global challengers, 25 of 40 Largest Indian companies listed by Forbes , 24 of 30 companies in Sensex. 37of 50 companies in Nifty run on SAP. Thus job opportunity is vast.
- 2,56,000+ companies worldwide uses SAP in 188 countries, 11000 in India.
- 63% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system.
- 70% of SAP customers are SMEs.
SAP share of Forbes 2000 companies by Sector:
- Consumer Products and Life Science 79%
- Discrete Manufacturing 83%
- Energy and Natural Resources 75%
- Financial Services 57%
SAP in India some interesting facts:
- 11 out of 16 Navratnas run SAP like BEL, BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, IOCL,
- 9 out of 10 most profitable and largest companies run SAP
- 36 out of 50 ET 500 companies run SAP
- 25 out of 40 largest Indian companies named by Forbes run SAP