PI Schedule (Data Analytics)
FAQ: PI Schedule
- What is the last date to apply?
- What is the admission process?
- When is PI?
The last date to apply online for Taxila PGDM with SAP is 25th Jan 2018. That means only those candidates who have applied before 25th Jan 2018 will get a chance to appear for the admission process.
The admission process starts almost immediately on receipt of your application form, which may include feedback from your reference as declared by you on your application form.
The selection process is as as below:
1. Feedback from the referee (During application form filling you will declare your referee): Elimination round.
2. Personal Interview-1(PI-1)Telephonic round: It has marks
3. Personal Interview-2(PI-2): Skype/ WhatsApp call: It has marks
4. Online case study Analysis under controlled environment: It has marks
For the final selection, the process as mentioned on the http://taxila.in/eligibility-selection-criteriapgdm-with-sap/ will be followed.
PI-1 will start from 14th December 2017 on wards. We will inform you of your schedule accordingly.
The results will be declared on 31st January 2018. The selected candidates need to deposit Rs.50,000 against registration fee on or before 5th Feb 2018 till 23.59 hrs, failing which the candidature will get cancelled and the seat will be passed to the next candidate in waiting.
If the name does not appear in the selection list, candidate may deposit Rs.25000/ (irrevocable) to keep her/his name in the waiting list alive. On the cancellation/ dropout of students the seat will be offered to such candidates on priority/ merit basis. In case of non-selection Rs.25000/- will be refunded back to the student on 10th day of Batch start (from 21st June 2018). In case of selection Rs 25000/ will be adjusted against registration fee.