TAXILA PGDM WITH SAP OFFERS:
- 5352 hours of Class room training ( From 9.0Am to midnight)
- One year of SAP training
- 900 hours of corporate internships( Three internships)
- 360 hours of Student Exchange Program
- 110 hours of live paid projects
- 100% campus placements 6 months before the course completion
There is number of records available that says that mere good academics are not going to pay you in your career path, corporate managers are looking for something extra. And the million dollar question is what is this extra??? This extra is Development and honing of analytical skills so that decision making gets fast Development and mastery of people-leading and people-management skills, which is all about designing and human relations
Development and deepening of life-long personal and professional relationships, as it is all about team and relationships PGDM is one professional course that opens up more doors for you. More knowledge means you are capable of doing more things and you would be looked upon highly in the business world. This increases your awareness, your learning and you will reap profits for lifetime if you know how to leverage it.Today corporate is looking forward to those who know how to produce highly valued accomplishments and PGDM/MBA will serve as an entry ticket to many organizations.
You have chance to meet thought leaders, corporate executives and visionaries who come and speak. If you connect with them and build on that relationship, you have an unfair competitive advantage.PGDM is not just a professional course but a career choice and it makes you different and it is this differentiation which is been recognized and is waited for in corporate jungle.
Why SAP so important:
SAP and Taxila Business School have joined hands to teach SAP module at Taxila Business School. Minimum placement expected is Rs 12.00 Lac for SAP Globally Certified students with Taxila PGDM.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with locations in more than 130 countries, SAP AG is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services. 41+ years of innovation and customer focus across 24 industries:
- 2,56,000+ companies worldwide uses SAP in 188 countries, 11000 in India.
- 63% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system.
- 70% of SAP customers are SMEs.
SAP share of Forbes 2000 companies by Sector:
- Consumer Products and Life Science 79%
- Discrete Manufacturing 83%
- Energy and Natural Resources 75%
- Financial Services 57%
SAP in India some interesting facts:
- 11 out of 16 Navratnas run SAP like BEL, BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, IOCL,
- 9 out of 10 most profitable and largest companies run SAP
- 36 out of 50 ET 500 companies run SAP
- 25 out of 40 largest Indian companies named by Forbes run SAP
SAP Learning Hub, student edition
- Subscribe to unlimited access for 12 months
More than 400 selected courses covering the latest SAP solutions, technology like
- SAP Mobility
- SAP Hana
- SAP Cloud
Benefits to STUDENTS:
- Edge over Students from other Business Schools.
- Industry Relevant course with rich business process Knowledge.
- Quality Placement and highly rewarding career.
- Opportunity to appear for GLOBAL LEVEL Certification conducted by SAP.
- Students can easily handle key transactions in modules like finance module, Logistics module, CRM and HR module etc. The course can help them to easily manage cash flow cycle, monitor incoming payments etc, Hence, Company using SAP would prefer to hire such students and deploy them to handle the software.
- Certified Consultants (i.e. On clearing the global certification) will be hired by SAP B1 / R3 Implementing companies and deployed to understand requirements of New SAP software buyers. They will be responsible to ensure that the software is customized to the client requirements.
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT: SAP certified professional can start their own firm and work as an independent consultant to New SAP B1/R3 software buyers.
- SAP Certified Trainers: With implementation experience, SAP Consultants can take up a training profession.